Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to WalGreens to pick up some allergy tablets and on my way back on Coors blvd I pull up to a red light. I look in my review mirror and I saw an array of lights coming up from behind. Well, the Neon pulls up to me with all of his christmas light on (at least 2 sets of fogs,side markers that blinded me,wiper washer lights,neon inside the car,those little lights on the valve stems on his stock rims. I glanced over at him through my dark tint and laughed. Well, he starts jerking forward and revening so I could hear his exaust, so I knew it was on. Nice long strech of bare road ahead. Light turns green and I executed him before we reached 55mph. I didn't even drop my car into L3. Damn Neon.
I believe if he had of shut down some of those lights on his car he may of had enough juice to entertain me atleast.:p

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
flashdragoon said:
hey, quit picking on the christmas trees :D. funny kill man
Hey, he got what he deserved. All those damn light. LOL :) Made my night.

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
infinite said:
Those wiper nozzle lights add 10hp. Didn't you know that? :D
LOL. I hear that the neon glow inside the car increases the altitude which make the car lighter, and FASTER. :eek:

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ando said:
lol.....now that's something that you only see here in New Mexico!
Yes, I'm sure you can relate. We have some pretty creative people here, huh.

·
Registered
685 Posts
man you guys get all the funny cars up there in Burque' all we got here in Tucumcari is an orange civic and a Riced out BMW. IMO there are only 2 truly fast cars here in Tuc A C-5 Vette and a VR-4 Mitsu 3000 GT.

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
flashdragoon said:
man you guys get all the funny cars up there in Burque' all we got here in Tucumcari is an orange civic and a Riced out BMW. IMO there are only 2 truly fast cars here in Tuc A C-5 Vette and a VR-4 Mitsu 3000 GT.
What about that silver AC Schnitzer 3 series BMW. I'm in Tucumcari every now and then and I see some young blonde girl in it. I saw it last at some dumpy hotel on TUc Blvd. Have you seen that one ?

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
You gotta be carefull with those Neons man... If you don't give it more than 1/4 throttle and accidently leave your handbrake on one of those bad boys might keep pace with you... Just look out... They are quicker than they look... :p

I gotta say I love making fun of ****ty cars be mocking their names. Like the Ford Clitouras (Tourass), or the Mercury Mistake (mistque), Mercury Disabled (sable), Dodge Decrepid (interpid) but everytime I think of a car named "Neon" I just laugh... Coming up with something better would be hard and there's no point in insult to injury...

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
infinite said:
Those wiper nozzle lights add 10hp. Didn't you know that? :D
This is a known fact, bro.

Headers? WHO NEEDS HEADERS?

·
Registered
282 Posts
how fast are VR-4 3000 GT's? i know that regular 3000 GT's are in fact quite slow compared to the legend right?

·
Registered
282 Posts
nevertheless, a legend could smoke a 3000 GT right?

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Stock for stock? All stock G2 6speed Legends can, all 5spd coupes can, 5spd sedans will be close and stock auto sedans/coupes will lose by a little. Stock G1 5speeds will lose by a little and autos won't be a challege for it. This is assuming everyone is stock.

·
Registered
163 Posts
A LEGEND COULD SMOKE A REGULAR 3000 GT ON THE FREEWAY...BUT NOT THE VR4 MODEL...AND AS FOR THOSE NEONS, I KEEP HEARING STORIES ABOUT HOW FAST THEY COULD BE IF THROWN A SUPERCHARGER OR SOMTHING UNDER THE HOOD...I HAVE NEVER RACED A SUPERCHARGED NEON SO I WOULDNT REALLY KNOW HOW FAST A IT WOULD BE...OTHER THAN THAT...NEONS ARE JUST JUNK LEFT OVER THE VIPER POOPED OUT...

·
Registered
685 Posts
the AC Schnitzer 3 series BMW is the riced out BMW I was speaking of, the wing and trim on it weigh 300 lbs alone and with out Nitrus it tops roughy 110 because of all the Extra weight, but with the NOS on it sssmoked me, but I still call it rice.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.