Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is the weather or what?

Last week my coworker just had to tell me she had a cyst removed from her neither region and just today another coworker told me his exwife was a druggie.
BTW, this would probably be a good time to start my diet - drug-free appetite suppression .
NICE

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok this is nice - another coworker stuck his head in and told me about his bowel movement. I was going to catch some sushi for lunch but I think I will take pepto instead. Frankly, thats just gross.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
g2girl said:
ok this is nice - another coworker stuck his head in and told me about his bowel movement. I was going to catch some sushi for lunch but I think I will take pepto instead. Frankly, thats just gross.
lmao :giggle:

...Sounds like you either need to find another job or take a LONG vacation :giggle:

·
LlVlNG LEGEND
1,612 Posts
the worst was when a coworker randomly showed me a picture and said, "thats my daughter". I was like, ok. "how old is she"? she proceeds to tell me how she was addicted to crack and the baby died. WHY DID YOU TELL ME THAT? :eek:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
johndftc said:
the worst was when a coworker randomly showed me a picture and said, "thats my daughter". I was like, ok. "how old is she"? she proceeds to tell me how she was addicted to crack and the baby died. WHY DID YOU TELL ME THAT? :eek:
That is so sad- someone people need to learn some tact.

·
Banned
3,371 Posts
yeah man this one girl i knew for all of 5 minutes told me about how she got beat up by her ex and his friends then was like and your gonna come help me kick his ass right?

and then told me how her dad might not be her dad..and everyday it was something else and im like what inna di hell?

apparently she didnt care who she told her life story to, but i mean...theres just stuff that youre supposed to keep to yourself.

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
I guess I fall in that catagory. I tell many things that I should keep quiet. One of the worst ideas at a party was to play a game that basically lead up to who had the most "interesting" sex life. After my answers no one wanted to play anymore. I did win. When I first start to meet someone I might tell them something slightly shocking to judge their response. When I get drunk with friends I can say things to clear the room.
Later!
Lee

·
Banned
3,371 Posts
sleeprlegendcp said:
I guess I fall in that catagory. I tell many things that I should keep quiet. One of the worst ideas at a party was to play a game that basically lead up to who had the most "interesting" sex life. After my answers no one wanted to play anymore. I did win. When I first start to meet someone I might tell them something slightly shocking to judge their response. When I get drunk with friends I can say things to clear the room.
Later!
Lee
yeah i did that at a party that all the R.A.'s (yeah I'm an R.A. at my school) played. ot was called never have i ever. i brought up the donkey punch and no one wanted to play anymore :(

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
91sedan said:
yeah i did that at a party that all the R.A.'s (yeah I'm an R.A. at my school) played. ot was called never have i ever. i brought up the donkey punch and no one wanted to play anymore :(
I think that was the name of the game we played. Someone says something and those that have done it raise a finger. Who ever has the most fingers up in the end wins.
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
658 Posts
FutureX 2001 said:
You guys should work in retail.. OH BOY the things strangers will tell you out of the blue... :giggle:
Haha i just remembered some pretty strange stories told by some pretty strange people!! About their daughters wedding gone bad, the irritating husband stories, why they drove all the way from OR (lol, dumbarses) to shop at THAT store....just really STUPID, unrelated stories i HONESTLY couldn't care less about...lol :giggle: thats why i dont work in retail anymore. LOL

Oh and because of the b**chy customers...i was in a shoe store today, and some of the guys working there came and talked to my friend and i while the other guy helped a customer. Apparently, she didnt like the shoe so she just got up and left while the guy sat there trying to talk to her....she had such an attitude. I wanted to slap her....ok im bored...and done. lol :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.