Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work at Target and tonight i go out to my car and notise that somthing was wrong. Well it turns out that my car got broken into they popped the window out and unlocked it they did not steal anything of real value except my console coin holder.

now my window is off and the window does not pop in place and seal correctly :mad: ....if anyone has any suggestions about how to fix it pleas tell me.

last... if anyone has a coin holder (the one in front of the shifter) for sale or want to GIVE to me please tell me

thank and GET AN ALARM

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
They most likly just pryed your window frame out.

If you have a sedan, open the door and pull the door/window frame back in, its kinda hard but will fix it.

Keep doing it until it fits/seals properly.

Very common entry for unexpierenced car theafs.

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
ND1980LS said:
I was about to pass that information along. Be sure to include the other one that also shows how to adjust the window. That will also show how to check all the tracks and such to see what is bent. Good luck. I have been trying to realign my window for a few days since replacing the motor. I couldn't imagine your situation.
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i need the plain black one i checked local junkyards and none of them have ant legends

i just bought a service manual it has good info about alighning the windows

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Kylefire5 said:
i need the plain black one i checked local junkyards and none of them have ant legends

i just bought a service manual it has good info about alighning the windows
I will be going to an all acura/honda junk yard over Christmas, so I will look for one for you. Is your coupe 5spd or automatic?
Later!
Lee

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.