·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
744 Posts
92legend, didn't you know

that the cement he resting the lid on is the soft kind that cushions and protects the clear coat of objects placed upon it.

KNLNGUS

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: 92legend, didn't you know

KNLNGUS said:
that the cement he resting the lid on is the soft kind that cushions and protects the clear coat of objects placed upon it.

KNLNGUS
How in the heck can you tell that? And is that common knowledge about driveway I should know...?

·
Registered
744 Posts
LMAO - I was just goofing.

I do not know why the seller (or anyone) would EVEN THINK about putting an item they are trying to sell that is painted with a clear coat on a cement slab. You know he didn't rest the piece on the driveway like it was all fragile. Surely there are marks left on the piece from this.

KNLNGUS

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh ok...didn't realize you were kidding...When you started talking about the clear coat and all it became believable.:p

G

·
0 Posts
By the screen name (on ebay) I think that was a member from the old boards... DontDrinkAndDrive.... His name sounds familar... But anyway that was very smart of him..:rolleyes:

G

·
0 Posts
I bet he took the pictures, lifted it up, and was like, oops!! :p hehehe. Sucks for him, and if anyone is dumb enough to buy that scratched up POS.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I guess he may have had a towel or something under it to protect the paint....but even then...why would you make people think that it was scratched....Some people.:D :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts