Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hmm... I don't believe that. Why?

1) Every week you hear another story about some disgusting thing someone has found at McDonald's. But you have to give them some credit; surely they have quality control that would prevent a head from ending up as a chicken nugget.

2) What publication is this from? None's shown. Certainly not a very prestigious one; despite is spelled wrong.

3) She "pressed charges and demanded 100000 compensation". And... what was the result of this litigation? Any statement from McDonald's? She was offered 2 weeks of free meals? That was the best deal they could come up with to try and avoid a (publicity-generating) lawsuit?

Heh, im bored :D.

It's funny and all, but don't actually go around believing it's true.

Did I mention... I love McDonalds :)! Haha a lot of my friends are like "that's disgusting I can't believe you go there" and I'm like no. you're disgusting. mcdonalds is the sh|t.

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
Since when is McDonalds Chicken Mc nuggests made from real chicken anyway? The only was that got is was as a sick joke from en employee somewhere in the food line.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
bawk bawk, chicken chicken, bawk bawk, chicken head. :D

Man, everything we eat is fake now adays, its to the point where i'm like f$#k it. I do like Mickey D's fries and sundaes thought, taste real good. yummy yummy fill my tummy. :p

·
Registered
996 Posts
C25A1guy said:
Yall know that McD's got a pattent on their fries? They do, something about the flavor and the crispiness of em.
They put sugar on them before they deep fry 'em.

·
Registered
296 Posts
JB86 said:
Hmm... I don't believe that. Why?

1) Every week you hear another story about some disgusting thing someone has found at McDonald's. But you have to give them some credit; surely they have quality control that would prevent a head from ending up as a chicken nugget.

2) What publication is this from? None's shown. Certainly not a very prestigious one; despite is spelled wrong.

3) She "pressed charges and demanded 100000 compensation". And... what was the result of this litigation? Any statement from McDonald's? She was offered 2 weeks of free meals? That was the best deal they could come up with to try and avoid a (publicity-generating) lawsuit?

Heh, im bored :D.

It's funny and all, but don't actually go around believing it's true.

Did I mention... I love McDonalds :)! Haha a lot of my friends are like "that's disgusting I can't believe you go there" and I'm like no. you're disgusting. mcdonalds is the sh|t.
It's true....
Happened here in VA two years ago at a McDonald's about twenty minutes from my house. This stayed in the news for about two weeks, and you can imagine the local D.J.'s from the radio stations using this as the basis of their jokes. Everything from Elephant Heads to dirty draaaawwws was showing up in McDonalds food. hahahahaha
I never heard of the lady receiving a settlement or anything because the chicken head posed no health risk since it was "cooked" thoroughly. I also son't remember anyone offering her free meals except to replace the one with the chicken head in it. Here is a better link.

[url]http://www.wvec.com/news/local/mcchicken_head_inspection.htm
and another
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&node=&contentId=A7669-2000Nov30
one more
http://www.wvec.com/news/local/mcchicken_head.htm

·
Registered
699 Posts
About a year ago while eating at an Outback Steakhouse with my family only about 10-15 minutes from the McDonalds where this happened, my sister was eating cheese fries when she felt someting strange in her mouth only to pull a used band aid from her mouth. i think that was the most disgusting thing ive ever seen. outback only offered to pay for the meals but all of us had no appetite after that. my sister actually talked to a few lawyers but they said there wasnt really much they could do.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Acurate420 said:
About a year ago while eating at an Outback Steakhouse with my family only about 10-15 minutes from the McDonalds where this happened, my sister was eating cheese fries when she felt someting strange in her mouth only to pull a used band aid from her mouth. i think that was the most disgusting thing ive ever seen. outback only offered to pay for the meals but all of us had no appetite after that. my sister actually talked to a few lawyers but they said there wasnt really much they could do.
I actually remember a lady sueing for that a few years back. That is negligence...Coulda had some major dough dude, prolly too late now...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.