Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do i have to get a call from friggin Ireland at 5:50am?! saying they need a computer needs to have VPN access! SINCE WHEN DO I TAKE CALLS FROM PEOPLE IN IRELAND AND HOW DOES SHE KNOW ABOUT THIS ACCOUNT?! i'm glad the daytime people told me about this one! oh well i'm glad the database had this person even though it's just a name, i'll let the day time geniuses figure this ticket out, back to trying to get into my nap:eek:

(VENTING)

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Leon Millette said:
I love VPN CLIENT!
Means I can work from home :)
:mad: yeah and it means late night calls for me saying "ahhhhh i forget my ummmm pass-thingy word a-ma-jig. :rolleyes: at 4am trying to figure out why the person is up at 4am instead of sleeping. TELL ME LEON?!:mad:

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
HATE_ME_NOW said:

:mad: yeah and it means late night calls for me saying "ahhhhh i forget my ummmm pass-thingy word a-ma-jig. :rolleyes: at 4am trying to figure out why the person is up at 4am instead of sleeping. TELL ME LEON?!:mad:
Sorry, Charlie.. I NEVER do that. I would leave a vm if anything...or wait til I get to the office.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
HATE_ME_NOW said:

If it's 4am here, and the person is calling from Ireland, then that mean it's morning over there. The whole world does not run on the same time;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.