Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did do a search but couldnt find the exact answer im looking for, past couple of days iv been hearing a squeeking noise coming from the back pasenger side wheel and when I am coasting i get a grinding noise sometimes the seach that i did i came to the conclusion that it was my wheel bearing but i am still gettin this brake squeeking noise and my brake pads are new so i know for a fact it not the pads any ideas thanks in advance

· Registered
1,696 Posts
well the grinding noise usually means you need pads, same with the squeaking, but since you say you have new pads on it(im assuming you mean the back) the squeaking can just be your pads not having brake lube on the shim things. the grinding, if its not your pads, then i have no clue

· Looking for Blk/Bk GS6MT
1,354 Posts
Does it only happen when you are pretty much iding? If so, check your e-brake. I had that problem and posted the same thing on this site. I will try and search it for you, but when I get more time.

· Registered
157 Posts
Attn GhstRider?????

GhstRider said:
I did do a search but couldnt find the exact answer im looking for, past couple of days iv been hearing a squeeking noise coming from the back pasenger side wheel and when I am coasting i get a grinding noise sometimes the seach that i did i came to the conclusion that it was my wheel bearing but i am still gettin this brake squeeking noise and my brake pads are new so i know for a fact it not the pads any ideas thanks in advance
Did you ever find out the problem GhstRider?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.