Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
I respect the guy for all the work he has done to it but why did he have to widen the back? That looks so gay... See any similarities???

G

·
I've never seen it im person but I like the front spoiler and the color... Not a fan of the wide body... His dual exahust is cool though... Drop top is cool too..

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
he did it all himself he is good at fiberglass and everyhting he owns a shop here in GA called full-efx its a nice place. He did the red truck on the busta rhyms video. The legend looks good good in real life. has a camera mounted in the rear key hole and a tv screen where the rer view mirror was its bad ass

·
Registered
398 Posts
Acuralegend.com.

wow kid, i must say you have my dream car, with whip cream on top! the car itself is what i have dreamed about, plus everything you did to it is just plain out NICE. i wouldnt change one damn thing. from rims to interior

·
Registered
376 Posts
Zol says........"that's a pretty damn nice legend!" Yes, a widebody on a front wheel drive car is kinda corny, but it's so tastefully done and it just adds to the whole "big body" effect that I think Legends have.

Zol

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,494 Posts
I think that the car is one of the best looking G2 and most modified as far as appearance is concerned. If Legends were sold like that I wouldve bought one in a heartbeat and i'm sure plenty of you guys would've done the same. Its a beautiful and unique car and will stand out from most of our cars out in the streets.

G

·
Re: Acuralegend.com.

silko82ny said:
wow kid, i must say you have my dream car, with whip cream on top! the car itself is what i have dreamed about, plus everything you did to it is just plain out NICE. i wouldnt change one damn thing. from rims to interior
Yeah to me he has the cleanest Coupe... The only thing I would change is not to put TV in the visors.. Females like to look at themselves in the Coupe...:D But Everything else is :eek:

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
IT'S HOT PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.