Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
I respect the guy for all the work he has done to it but why did he have to widen the back? That looks so gay... See any similarities???

G

·
I've never seen it im person but I like the front spoiler and the color... Not a fan of the wide body... His dual exahust is cool though... Drop top is cool too..

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
ayekamylove said:
beanerfied...
more like... someone spent a lot of time and effort into something.

you must at least acknowledge that.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
he did it all himself he is good at fiberglass and everyhting he owns a shop here in GA called full-efx its a nice place. He did the red truck on the busta rhyms video. The legend looks good good in real life. has a camera mounted in the rear key hole and a tv screen where the rer view mirror was its bad ass

·
Life Ruiner
4,701 Posts
92legend said:
I respect the guy for all the work he has done to it but why did he have to widen the back? That looks so gay... See any similarities???
he had to so that the the convertable top could retract inside.

·
Registered
28 Posts
major work in that joint!! I met him a while back before it was a convertable wide-body. had a brandywine paintjob at a car show that we had our cars in......Nice guy

·
Registered
398 Posts
Acuralegend.com.

wow kid, i must say you have my dream car, with whip cream on top! the car itself is what i have dreamed about, plus everything you did to it is just plain out NICE. i wouldnt change one damn thing. from rims to interior

·
Registered
376 Posts
Zol says........"that's a pretty damn nice legend!" Yes, a widebody on a front wheel drive car is kinda corny, but it's so tastefully done and it just adds to the whole "big body" effect that I think Legends have.

Zol

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
I think that the car is one of the best looking G2 and most modified as far as appearance is concerned. If Legends were sold like that I wouldve bought one in a heartbeat and i'm sure plenty of you guys would've done the same. Its a beautiful and unique car and will stand out from most of our cars out in the streets.

G

·
Re: Acuralegend.com.

silko82ny said:
wow kid, i must say you have my dream car, with whip cream on top! the car itself is what i have dreamed about, plus everything you did to it is just plain out NICE. i wouldnt change one damn thing. from rims to interior
Yeah to me he has the cleanest Coupe... The only thing I would change is not to put TV in the visors.. Females like to look at themselves in the Coupe...:D But Everything else is :eek:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Re: Re: Acuralegend.com.

Thai.95LCoupe said:

Yeah to me he has the cleanest Coupe... The only thing I would change is not to put TV in the visors.. Females like to look at themselves in the Coupe...:D But Everything else is :eek:
good point.... very true:D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
IT'S HOT PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts