Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to do a 5-lug swap so i can use 5-lug wheels does anyone know if this will work or will it srew up the ABS? Do the stock drive axel fit in the G2 rotors? any help appreciated!

Thanks

· Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Black_Panther said:
I would put my vote down as no
but anything is possible if you're really determined.
id like a straight bolt on fit but i can handle a few mods

· Registered
2,316 Posts
having never seen a G2 suspension ... i would still say no. i think they went to macpherson strut in the rear compaired to our modified double wishbone. but ... i could ... well, may ... ah, im probably wrong.

· Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1990Legend_LS_5spd said:
having never seen a G2 suspension ... i would still say no. i think they went to macpherson strut in the rear compaired to our modified double wishbone. but ... i could ... well, may ... ah, im probably wrong.
i dont need suspension parts just rotors?

· Registered
242 Posts
it would not be worth it in my opinion. You would have to machine the knuckle to fit the slightly larger bearings to fit the hub with the 5 bolts, then the axle shafts would have to be changed to fit the hub also, then you would have to change the the whole drive train to fit the axles that fit the hubs, after that the rest of the suspension, then the whole front part of the car since you just put the whole drive train in there and they use completely different mounts. you might just want to buy a g2 instead. Ofcoarse this is just my opinion. OR you could could go to a machine shop with a hub and have them custom make you 2 for the front and 2 for the back. Oh don't forget to change the spare to a 5 bolt also, you know, square peg round hole. Good luck!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.