Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if the Lexus SC 430 Wheels will fit on the Acura Legend Sedan and how it would look like on the Acura Legend Sedan.

Has anyone ever tried this and does anyone have a picture of the SC 430 wheels on the Acura Legend Sedan.?

Can someone please photoshop the Acura Legend Sedan with the SC 430 wheels with these pictures provided below so that I can see how they look like on the Acura Legend Sedan. Thanks.

· Registered
972 Posts
i was looking into doing that for a while actually. from what i remember, the lex wheels are 18x8, 5x114.3, and the offset, if i remember, is something like 45, so i think they will probably fit... what's weird is that the fronts ans rear are the same size, i would have thought the rears would be way wider. one of the many things wrong with the sc430, i guess

· Registered
655 Posts

i have set of those lexus sc430 wheels sitting inside my garage... tested fitted, doesn't work... center need to be bored out to fit the legend, i always loved these wheels... straight up VIPstyle.

i already got some new rims and changed of plans.

18x8 sc430 wheels
offset 45
235/40/17 tires all around

PM if anyone intrested.

· 502MotorSports.com
9,375 Posts
If you get the newer version SC430 wheels they would look good. I agree the centers have to be bored, for the 92 - 00 wheels do not fit the Legend either without being bored out. ( I tried already).

Those wheels posted above - get them, the center caps are replacable with a center cap that turns it into a 5-star wheel.

I thought that photoshop looked good. The SC430 looks hot with staggered 20s though (but that is another story).

· Registered
3,484 Posts
Rumnarv said:
Those wheels ruined that car. I serviced one with IS wheels and it looked pretty damn good.

Those SC wheels don't look that bad on a sedan. I still like the GS wheels better.
:werd:

the sc430 looked like ass with those wheels. they look half-half on the legend sedan, and they would look :****: on a legend coupe.

i would def say is300 wheels > sc430 wheels :2cool:

PS. on a side note, AMG relicas would look sex

· dealer-opted track pack
3,469 Posts
Those wheels are hideous.

I don't understand why many of you obsess over Lexus rims on your Acura.
At the very least, I hope those rims are cheap, not only because they look cheap,
but they are dime-a-dozen OEM. Buy a real set of shoes for your Legend.

k.

· Registered
3,484 Posts
khoerling said:
Those wheels are hideous.

I don't understand why many of you obsess over Lexus rims on your Acura.
At the very least, I hope those rims are cheap, not only because they look cheap,
but they are dime-a-dozen OEM. Buy a real set of shoes for your Legend.

k.
i don't think people obsess over it. i think thats what is commonly done when people put other OEM wheels on our cars and thats what leads people to look at lexus/toyota wheels. personally i'm not 'obsessed' with oem wheels. i'd rather have a nice set of black with polished lip 18s. but some people prefer to get an OEM wheel or OEM-style wheel to not make their car look very aftermarket.

don't get me wrong.. i dont think the sc430 wheels look awesome. they aren't the worst wheels i've seen but anyways. yea... :)

· Registered
4,086 Posts
k

get GS300 5 spoke chromes...the good ones..trust me. I told OHgeez. They would look bad ass on sedan or coupe in black!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.