Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
hi....
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well if you seen this thred http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/f4/beware-not-weak-hearted-116092/ you can tell i was hit pretty hard... the guy that fixed my car did not do too well of a job and when i went to get a wheel alignment today they could not straighten it out fully because he said that because of the body damage it will never be straiht unless i go to a body shop and get them to pull it out straight again which he says cost abour 1 to 2 grand... i was readiing some threads about camber kits and most of you guys say it helps for lowered vehicles.. well my car aint lowered at all but will this still help since i cant seem to get my car straight? he says my left front side is fine but my rear is totally off because they dont have an adjustable thingy there... any help? thanks

oh and i also plan on getting the koni sport suspension kit (is the highest perch setting the same as oem setting? i dont really want to lower my ride too much.)... can i get the kyb strut mount with tthat? cuz my mechanis said i need to change my strut mount soon... and if i get this setup i minus well get the camber kit too right?

·
hi....
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump one more time... if i buy the koni sport suspension kit.. do i still need to buy struts? or is that included in there? any special buys on the spc camber kit?

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
The SPC camber kit is for the front. If your rear camber is off, you can try using washers to shim it.

I'm not very familiar with the Koni Sport Suspension Kit, but I do believe that it's a spring and shock combo.

·
hi....
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmm sounds like i better just go to a body shop and tell em to check my frame and see if my control arms should be replaced...
how would you go about with the washer method?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts