Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
I don't know about the Racing Harts, but those ADR X-Factors are off the hook. I would definitely roll on those, anybody know what offsets they come in cause I noticed on their site that they only come in 19x8.

UPDATE: I ended up finding out that they only come with +35 offset :(, but they do come in our lug pattern so if somebody really liked them they could get their fenders rolled or the wheels machined down a centimeter or something.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
the site is www.wheelmax.com. The problem with milling those wheels down to an offset that will fit under your car is now you have compromised the structural rigidity of them, and for there are some folks that are on here (Alex) that may tell you that they have had to replace their wheels due to hard hits (unavoidables) or they run two sets, just in case...one for show, one for play. An 8" wheel with that low an offset on a Legend is asking for trouble. It is nice, but either you will be jacked way up and scrub, or won't have any turning clearance and scrub. Ouch. The thought of it :(

·
187 Posts
LeGenDz said:
I found a GREAT deals on some 19" Racing Harts.

The bad news is they are 8" wide w/ a 38 offset. :(

Is there ANY way to make these wheels fit??

BTW, Can anyone name these Racing Harts? They almost look like these except without rivets. They're one piece RH Evos, I think..

I think you're thinking of the RH M5s. Nice wheels in 19s...

·
Banned
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Re: Will they fit?

mfjonny said:

I think you're thinking of the RH M5s. Nice wheels in 19s...
noo.. :( EVERYONE says that. But they aren't the M5's. I seen them in person. M5's look a lil different then the ones I'm talki about. THe ones I'm talking about look EXACTLY like those without rivets. And they are RH Evos. THe M5 version in EVOS don't look like that. I believe they are and older rim, probly even a few years old.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.