Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an awesome forum and it is great that we finally have a better format. I just hope that this forum catches on. I noticed that Darren tried a different format but I think it died. Anyways, awesome set-up. :)

G

·
NP

It shouldn't have any problems catching on as long as they fix this annoying bug with it saying this page can't be displayed. One other thing that I have found is that to accept cookies with vBulletin other than the first time you sign up you need to tell IE to accept all cookies (which is different from the default setting of medium in security settings)

·
LEGEND
909 Posts
No problems so far, i love it here!

I'm on WinXP using AOL 7 and I haven't run into any of the problems mentioned, except for the forums runnin a bit slow at times which is normal when a lot of people are on it, keep up the good work, i love this place! :)

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Re: NP

SpeedDemon said:
It shouldn't have any problems catching on as long as they fix this annoying bug with it saying this page can't be displayed. One other thing that I have found is that to accept cookies with vBulletin other than the first time you sign up you need to tell IE to accept all cookies (which is different from the default setting of medium in security settings)
Problems stopped for me as of 1/20/2002

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm not having any more problems today...that's great. The speed at which members are coming in are really alot higher then expected...and it's only been on for a few days...

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
I believe its gonna catch on as well. The vibe here is just more positive and user friendly. Now lets do our part and keep this forum running the way it should run.

·
Registered
142 Posts
The search function will really be helpful. If we can get a thread linking fAQ's, like common mod questions for new members, similar to what they have on the Maxima board that would be really good as well.... Alot of questions asked can be answered on Legend Tuner and The Legend Temple so emphasizing those sites are important as well...

G

·
Oh I am so happy about the search function and really don't have any complaints about the forums anymore except for the red backround (too bright), and the url http://www.wystuba.ch/~legend-f/vbulletin/ is kinda complicated. It will be nice when they get a real url, and I'm sure that one day enough people will be able to talk them into changing the color.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts