Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Mr. X (aka #5)
4,591 Posts
well, assuming it IS a high flow, which all magnaflows are, then yes, it will significantly change the tone of the muffler.

the only problem is that not too many mufflers can go onto our cars and not sound rice. I wanted a deep throaty sound, but could never find it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
489,000 km's stil going
1,016 Posts
Thanks for taking the time and looking and actually finding it cheaper....im def. thinking about buying this though...
I have had it on my car for three years. It looks like new still after three winters. It sounds nice. Not ricey it's a low different sound more mellow but when you punch it it has a nice growl.

The cops will not bother you with this and it fits perfect in the bumper cutout.

·
Registered
364 Posts
how do you guys think it would fit on an 87 sedan?

·
Five- O
859 Posts
I'm not sure if they still make them but when I was still into modding my coupe, a few years ago, I got a Stromung exhaust and was very happy with the sound. I was a nice deep sound not ricey, But I know it wasn't cheap.

good luck
Esti

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
I got Stromung and I love it lol.

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
I bought mine from the GB that just happened a while ago. If you want, PM Mellowfello about it. But Sromung and Magnaflow are the best mufflers for our Legends. As long as you get the dual tip, not the fart can lol.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I bought mine from the GB that just happened a while ago. If you want, PM Mellowfello about it. But Sromung and Magnaflow are the best mufflers for our Legends. As long as you get the dual tip, not the fart can lol.
yeah i think im gunna get the magnaflow one that i posted about...thanks for the info, and yea i dont like the fart can either... haha

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
wait for 5 speed?

i actually just was wondering to myself....should i do all this modding to this legend that i have now, or try and find myself another legend but a 5 speed, because i currently have an automatic, whats everyones opinion on that, mod my 90 L coupe, or wait till i find myself a 5 speed and mod that one?? everyone let me know...

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Well you could swap out the tranny. That way you don't buy a new car. I think someone would chime in.

·
MAD DOG!
1,673 Posts
whats the different from the 14816 and the 14815??? cant find a difference.... all i got to say is too loud when underload especially when going up big hills and vibrates the crap out of my car. it sounds nice at idle and WOT but around 2-2.5k its a bit raspy. link below of my car till about 5 grand

edit: i didnt realize this was in the G1 section..lol... shouldnt sound too different

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well you could swap out the tranny. That way you don't buy a new car. I think someone would chime in.
i heard it takes more than just a transmission swap tho...wouldnt i need like a master cylinder or something like that, i remember asking someone about doing it and they said it will be more of a hassle and probably more problems if i got it done, he suggested if i want to do it then just buy a standard car....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.