Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

quick question....my drivers window buzzes when i try to make it go up...the buzzing changes pitches depending on where the window is...the window will still go down fine and doesnt buzz on the way down. What is it? and how much is it gonna be ;)

thanks
andy

·
Banned
618 Posts
My driver and passenger side window goes down really slow as well as going up. I'm thinking the window seal is popped out of place and needs a new one..

But i did notice when i use water. or after washing my car., When rolling up and down the window it goes super fast. yet it skips. thats how fast it is. so i'm not sure wassup... does this sound similar to yours?

I need alot of reparing on my legend ! :(

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
phan_nam420 said:
But i did notice when i use water. or after washing my car., When rolling up and down the window it goes super fast. yet it skips. thats how fast it is. so i'm not sure wassup... does this sound similar to yours?
QUOTE]

No dude, this is a super loud buzz....but my window is the same as yours...soemtiems i have to maunally PULL it up cuz it's so slow....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.