Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking into doing window tinting. Anyone know how to do this? I need exact instructions if you do. Thanks all ;)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Directions are as follows.....

1. Determine what type of tint will be used to better suit your vehicle.

2. Use your right hand to reach in to you right, back pocket and pull out your wallet. (If the wallet is in your left pocket, use your left hand.)

3. Count the amount of money in your wallet.

4. Go down to your local tint shop. (The one with all the graphics in the window - they been there the longest)

5. Instruct them to tint your windows.

6. While they're tinting your windows, purchase a Coke, Sprite or the new Vanilla Coke and sit in the waiting area. Stay away from the Honey Buns in the snack machine. They are stale. There should be 5 or 6 back issues of Car Audio or Mobile Eletronics magazines there. if not look at the old Q-logic Speaker Enclosure Broshuires that are available.

7. Check with the man every 20 to 30 minutes. By then there should be a guy with a tricked out Honda CRX with a sweet woofer install in the install area. Make conversation.

8. When the CRX driver starts talking about installing music activated neon underneath his car cut him off and check on your car - it should be ready.

9. Check for flaws and pay the cashier. Pick up a flyer about the next import show in town then exit the building.

10. Drive home or cruise (optional). Be happy about the good job you've done tinting you're windows. :)

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
ThaAcSwerver said:

2. Use your right hand to reach in to you right, back pocket and pull out your wallet. (If the wallet is in your left pocket, use your left hand.)

4. Go down to your local tint shop. (The one with all the graphics in the window - they been there the longest)

6. While they're tinting your windows, purchase a Coke, Sprite or the new Vanilla Coke and sit in the waiting area. Stay away from the Honey Buns in the snack machine. They are stale. There should be 5 or 6 back issues of Car Audio or Mobile Eletronics magazines there. if not look at the old Q-logic Speaker Enclosure Broshuires that are available.

7. Check with the man every 20 to 30 minutes. By then there should be a guy with a tricked out Honda CRX with a sweet woofer install in the install area. Make conversation.

8. When the CRX driver starts talking about installing music activated neon underneath his car cut him off and check on your car - it should be ready.

9. Check for flaws and pay the cashier. Pick up a flyer about the next import show in town then exit the building.

10. Drive home or cruise (optional). Be happy about the good job you've done tinting you're windows. :)
man, you are a nut...lol

you guys got meet Ac, he's a cool dude

NOPI, 3 months away :D

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
ThaAcSwerver said:

Sounds very similar to my tinting procedure except the waiting around part. I left mine over night.

·
Registered
733 Posts
ThaAcSwerver said:

You know Ac I'm really glad you are on this forum, cause days when I need a pick me up, YOU ARE RIGHT ON TIME BRUH....:D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Leon Millette said:

man, you are a nut...lol

you guys got meet Ac, he's a cool dude

The center has changed their visitation hours so i'll have to get back with ya'll on this. Ya'll need to check out the new padding they put up on my walls. It's "PURRRDY." Oh, and park across the street, a new patient calls himself a "rock uzi".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.