Acura Legend Forum banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ok, I've read every post on this thread and I still didn't get an answer to my question. My DS/F window is the ONLY window that's NOT working and my safety lock switch on/off button is in place and working. I'm wondering if the masterswitch can be fixed, and if so how? Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 94. My driver side window keeps rolling up all by itself. I'll roll it down, drive a short while and then it just rolls up and even after it rolls up it continues to keep trying to go up. I know it's a bad connection somewhere. I've seen another person ask for instructions on removing the door panel, every time I screw around with interior pieces I end up breaking them. Help please!

·
A 15yr O.G. Owner!
377 Posts
Read this whole thread, I sure like that foil fix. Need to know how much and what size of foil to be used? Do you roll it like a spliff (sorry, just keepin it real here) and jam it in the slot where the rocker switch used to be?

·
Registered
1 Posts
All windows work in my 1999 Acura RL EXCEPT for the front passanger window. I replaced the regulator and the switch, but still no power. When I attempt from the drivers side I hear the switch click, but that's it. I tested both the old switch and old regulator on the passenger back window and both are functional. Any suggestions??? Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It Worked!

I was reading articles on the forum during a graveyard shift, and came across this one.

My drivers window and sunroof were the only working windows in my car since i bought it. I got used to it... then i got tired of them not working.

I tried checking the contacts on the b-pillars and they were clean as new.
then once i found this forum i immediately tried the foil trick. it worked like a charm (back windows and drivers window all work) then i realized my passenger front window was still not working. so i checked the fuses and sure enough there wasn't one in there, i put a fuse in and BOOM! All of my windows work no problem. All thanks to the genius that posted this diy fix! I am ready for summer now!!!

61 - 67 of 67 Posts