Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
hi....
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i just spent like 650 bucks on windshield molding/trim/clips for my front and rear windshield... i got em today and look in the box and there is a retarded amount of clips.. my mechanic took me to a spot in the junkyard by shea stadium and said they do work for him but after looking at the parts i have a feeling they are gonna toss most of the clips because they have no idea where they go (mexican workers that dont look like they appreciate a job well done and prefer more jobs done..) can anyone recommend a good place for windshield replacement for our legends in the NYC area? that know what to do with all the parts? Thanks d00ds..

·
Registered
93 Posts
brooklyn is cheaper... windshield for my old car was only 120 and it was a 98 rolla.

·
Registered
268 Posts
well lucky for my car, it was the original windshield and the whole 9, so clips were still in good shape thanks to the guy taking my window out for carefully removing it as well (some guys just smash the thing out). but since you already purchased the clips and such might as well change em while youre at it.

·
hi....
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well lucky for my car, it was the original windshield and the whole 9, so clips were still in good shape thanks to the guy taking my window out for carefully removing it as well (some guys just smash the thing out). but since you already purchased the clips and such might as well change em while youre at it.
cool you know any other good shops and such for our legends? just in case i need some work done or what not....?

·
Registered
268 Posts
i have a trustworthy shop i go to, but pricing is rediculous. ive been going to him since i was like 17. its Princeauto.net asian place but they do speak english.

·
hi....
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have a trustworthy shop i go to, but pricing is rediculous. ive been going to him since i was like 17. its Princeauto.net asian place but they do speak english.
dang their site is under construction... but good looks.. maybe i can get the special ancient chinese discount since im azn too.. :bigok:

·
Registered
268 Posts
im asian as well, but if your parents listen to those asian radio stations theyre advertised there also 1480 am. like i said speak to the man owner, the wife jacks up the price to near dealer prices at times.

·
hi....
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im asian as well, but if your parents listen to those asian radio stations theyre advertised there also 1480 am. like i said speak to the man owner, the wife jacks up the price to near dealer prices at times.
cool good lookin out.. hey u gonna be at the meet on 5/18?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts