Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend was telling me about how his friend turned each nozzle outward so when he was at a stop light he would spray it towards the people on both sides and get them wet if their window(s) were down...haha...I may try it...I rarely use them for my windshield anyways...haha

·
LEGEND
904 Posts
see to master this fine art, you gotta do it when they're in a daze, you know, the people that don't go anywhere when the light finally turns green...once u see them starin into space, u get em good, and before they know what hit em, you're gone :)

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Don't forget to fill your washer fluid resevoir with food coloring. Red is preferable. Also, it works even better with headlight washer nozzles, which spray stronger and are closer to your "target". ;)

Note: I am not advocating this. :D

·
Registered
629 Posts
I know I would loose it totally if someone did that. Lord, help them if that food coloring got on my seats and carpet I've got my statement to the judge ready

"temporary insanity, your honor" if that one doesen't work I'll use "you know I'm on this stuff called Zoloft..."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.