Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I have a 91 Acura Legend and I wanted to know if anyone could tell me what the two water nozzles that spray water are technically called and if there is a place that sells them. Also the rubber which is connected to the nozzle under the hood has a tear in it, so water DOES NOT spray on my windows. I just need help to identify them and find out where I can purchase them. Thank You for your time and help. Peace.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.