Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy of mine is the distributor for Wings West and a few other companies for the Sacramento area (he can ship anywhere in the world though) and when I told him about the site he said he might be willing to give everyone who is interested a body kit at 50% off retail.....this is just in the preliminary stages of negotiation so Im not certain if he's gonna actually do it but if he does I'll keep everyone posted

Let me know which kits/spoilers you guys would be interested in and I'll let him know whats up.....also, I asked him about Altezza lights for a Legend since Pympdaddi was askin bout them so I'll let you know bout that too

see ya

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
acuralegend.com said:
uhhh, I thought Wings West only had spoliers for our cars and not bodykits? :confused:
Yeah, just saw that when I looked up a kit for my buddies civic......I'll talk to him and see if he might be able to hook something up in the realm of custom, it'll more than likely be more expensive that way but like I said, the more orders I get the cheaper it'll be for everyone, if I get a list of interested parties I can let him know, I guess he's good buddies with the guys in the factory/shop in L.A.

I'll keep everyone updated

·
Registered
397 Posts
past_acura_owner said:
A buddy of mine is the distributor for Wings West and a few other companies for the Sacramento area (he can ship anywhere in the world though) and when I told him about the site he said he might be willing to give everyone who is interested a body kit at 50% off retail.....this is just in the preliminary stages of negotiation so Im not certain if he's gonna actually do it but if he does I'll keep everyone posted

Let me know which kits/spoilers you guys would be interested in and I'll let him know whats up.....also, I asked him about Altezza lights for a Legend since Pympdaddi was askin bout them so I'll let you know bout that too

see ya
Sounds like a nice deal... what are you tradin' him some NOS?! He might not be around to collect :D . As for the Altezza's, they are NO WHERE IN THE WORLD :( . Trust me, I've been looking for years. CHeck wit' cha boy and see how much he can get the cyber VIS kit for. BTW, shouldn't you be in class, or taking your A+ certs??? Holla.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Re: WINGS WEST KITS AT 50% OFF

pYmpdaddi said:

Sounds like a nice deal... what are you tradin' him some NOS?! He might not be around to collect :D . As for the Altezza's, they are NO WHERE IN THE WORLD :( . Trust me, I've been looking for years. CHeck wit' cha boy and see how much he can get the cyber VIS kit for. BTW, shouldn't you be in class, or taking your A+ certs??? Holla.
I'll look into it, I know the deal is a lot sweeter with Wings West, think he can only do like 20%-30% off on other brands

and no...no class on Fridays, I did see you rolling on Howe turning onto Northrop the other day though, can't miss your car with those indiglo guages in there lol

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Body Kits

I saw no Kits for the Legends there.

Can an INTEGRA 2DR COMPLETE KIT Fit a G1 Legend? with some Mod of course? is it close?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Josh S said:
I might be interested in a Wings West front lip for my supra if the price is right.
He's pretty much told me that if you go to Wings West's site, just take 50% off what they list the kits/air dams/spoilers for and that's your price

his website is octaneautoparts.com, and you can call his shop from 10-5 Monday to Friday (pacific time)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Body Kits

TALRUDEBOY said:
I saw no Kits for the Legends there.

Can an INTEGRA 2DR COMPLETE KIT Fit a G1 Legend? with some Mod of course? is it close?
The only thing I can tell you on kits is to call Wings West and see what will work, and if they say it will he can get you the kit for the 50% off

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haven't had a chance to call him about the custom body kits and how much we'd be looking at for that but i'll try to get to it today

Hopefully in a month or so we can have some bad azz lookin Legends cruisin the streets :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LEgEnD4LiFe said:
so which body kits do they have that will fit on our legends?? i have a 94 L sedan, what can i get that will fit my car for 50% off????
When I looked on the site they didnt have any Legend kits like stated above, they do have spoilers and I am looking into seeing if my buddy can talk them into a custom kit or not, and he's gonna let me know if he can get everyone a good deal on some other kits like the erebuni and the such, I'll post the results tomorrow when I hear from him

1 - 16 of 16 Posts