Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
10,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well if you remember fro-m last year my legend was clean in the snow this year its covvored in the snow but also YOU CANNOT forget the winter photography!
but first the legend

HIDS in the snow!

NOW for some winter photography ( Last Years PICS ) and dont worry there WILL BE MORE (HINT HINT im preparing for somthing BIG!)

· Sales Guido
1,105 Posts
HAHA, my car looks just like yours...gotta love these central PA winters

· Registered
22 Posts
Well if the mods want to go ahead and delete ^^^ that post and ^^^ that username feel free to do so because this is my main username! Like I said get home you idiot! Its just raining here! It sucks! See you soon.

10,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
acc-unit said:
haha damn bro, good thing i'm keeping my car in florida.... i hope you put a fresh coat of wax on her before the snow came down.
yea man just before the psu meet but on tomarow my car is goin home and stayin in the garage for the winter!

thanxs guys

· Sales Guido
1,105 Posts
I just looked outside, and it's still snowing here in State College. My Legend is completely buried. I have a feeling i'm not gonna make it home tomorrow :(

PA Winters suck!!

10,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SuperCoupe93 said:
I just looked outside, and it's still snowing here in State College. My Legend is completely buried. I have a feeling i'm not gonna make it home tomorrow :(

PA Winters suck!!
it stoped snowing here and im leaving before everything freezes !!!!other wise its sat morning

10,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
95L said:
How much did those headlights cost you? Where did you find them? They look HOTT!
i bought them in the group buy on the forum at the end of the summer ( i know doesnt help u much) but they cost $267 and i think its more around $300 straight from the company

· -Aww Dip-
746 Posts
Its a brisk 50º here in Atlanta. brrrrr :giggle:

Actually, we've already had a little ice storm! But nothing worth taking pictures of. I can show you pics of last year's ice storm though!

Usually my car stays in the garage, but I stayed at a friend's house that night. The car was frozen shut! I didn't know what to do! haha. Although it was fun driving on the ice

I leave for Boulder, CO tomorrow. Boy, I am in for a treat when it comes to cold weather! :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.