Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My windshiel wipers go from the passenger side far over to the driver side while going at low speeds. At the same time the drivers side goes way over to the left and the slam back down.When off sometimes they sit up above the just above the hood when I believe that they are supposed to hide beneath the hood.Any suggestions at to what may be wrong.Please help.Oh and at high speeds they quiet down and behave normally.

· Registered
1,696 Posts
well the reason they are on the windshield is because they are in the "winter postition". if you want them in the "summer position" just push down on the wipers till they click under the hood.

i have no idea what you mean about the wipers going crazy on you though

· Registered
1,028 Posts
Wipers

Yeah, mine don't go far enough to the left. And the driver side does not go below the hood either. It would seem that in the winter position, they would go far left and sit up above the hood. In the summer position the would go a little less left but stop below the hood line. :confused: :confused:

Guess I need to try a few adjustments one way or the other.

:2cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.