Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just bought an aftermarket headunit, should be here in a week or so :) I need to get a wire harness for it and a dash kit to fill in the gap since it's only a 1 din unit.

Where do you recomment getting a wireharness from and a dash kit from?

·
Registered
722 Posts
Usually Autozone I'd say if they haven't changed since I left the states or definately Circuit City will have those items...possibly even Wal Mart. Who did you order from??? Alot of companies are trying to emulate Crutchfield now by sending you that stuff with it!! Plus Crutchfield matches pricing!!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
hey nick,
you can get it at any audio shop. since u'r over there, drop by best buy. that's where i got the harness. it's like 14 bux there.
as for the dash kit, i don't know. i'm sure they'll have it there as well. it's just a plastic box that goes under u'r head unit to fil the space so any one of will do.
-j

·
Registered
851 Posts
Like Jae said, go to any audio store or Bestbuy, and Circuit City have them too. The wiring harness are usually made by Metra or Scosche, as well as the dash kit.

·
has left the building
7,205 Posts
Any reputable car stereo shop should have a Honda/Acura harness and the dash kit you want is an American International HONK828. Later---:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts