Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
TopGear Fanatic
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a manner of Legend-speak :D

Some guy trashed his '90 LS coupe, so I collected:

Also snagged the taillights and OEM lip spoiler (black), so I'll post those for sale tomorrow when I get pics.

Gabe, I remember you had a climate control unit like this one and were working on retrofitting it . . . did anything ever come of that?

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
I hate you lol. Your so lucky.

·
I want K-Sports..
1,427 Posts
theres a crack on the shifter console! lol

·
I want K-Sports..
1,427 Posts
good luck fixing it.. They still look nice though

·
because i can.
10,426 Posts
Great find! And yeah I have figured out wiring, but have to take the leap of faith and start doing some splicing...if it works, then AWESOME....if not....lesson learned hahaha....

Anyhow....yeah I have both a black control box and wood...the black is the test mule obviosuly hahaa:D

Great find man!!

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
:yes: lucky bastad you... wait a minute, I bet you half of that conference table is missing some of that cut-outs. j/k :p :giggle:

Very nice find indeed Erik and be sure to post up pics when they're installed :thumbsup:

·
-------------------------
1,983 Posts
Ha damn reading the title I thought you might have actually been serious and were announcing either:

A) You're ditching your Legend for a Bugatti

B) You're turning your Legend into an rear wheel drive, NSX twin turbo powered, monster!

But nice find on the woodgrain heh. Did you snag the tails too?

·
TopGear Fanatic
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey thanks Ryan, I'll have to find that.

Wes - here's pics of the spoiler (in great shape). All yours if you want it.

pacallen - here's the tails if you need them (also in great shape):

With a real lottery win, I don't think I'd try for a rwd Legend . . . TT definitely though :thumbsup: And not a Bugatti . . . a Pagani Zonda F Roadster :hitit:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.