Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And so far, they ride well. I don't notice too much of a differenc between before and after as far as ride goes. I did take a corner with them, and it felt like the body did NOT roll at all. That was cool.

As for how it sits? Hmmm, I think it needs to settle some more, but before I could fit 4 -5 fingers up front and 3 in the back. I now can fit 2.5 - 3 fingers up front and NONE in the back. Sheesh, the back is low. Maybe I should have chosen a different spring perch.

Anyway, so I decided on lowest perch all the way around, factory settings for the Koni stiffness (I believe they were like .5 turns to begin with), and I did not cut the bump stops.

I drove down some pretty bumpy roads, across railroad tracks and even cornered hard and I didn't bottom, so I guess I must be okay. No more worries, but I can see how Leon would like the GC for the more aggressive drop.

All in all, good mod. I love the way it looks now. I'll post pictures in a few weeks because I'm getting ready to go out of town.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I'm sorry I think you mention on another post, but what wheels you have on the car, size and offset??

Also do find that the one side sits lower?

·
Stiff Member
94 Posts
I got my car back today too

I also just got back my Coupe today. I also have Koni/Eibach setup. Lowest perch on the front. Middle perch in the back. The Front has 1 finger gap, back has two finger gap on the Left side but passenger side have 2 fingers on the front and three on the rear. I will give a week to settle and see if they all balance out.
I read before that many guyz had the same problem. Handling is remarkable and I haven't bottomed out yet. The bumpstops are cut into half.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Congrats! ::D

Perhaps, if you have a friend with a shop, you can raise the rear Koni's to the middle perch to give you the other look....that, like I said was my biggest prob with the Eibach Pro Kit...give it a month, and see if it settles more in the front....but I am sure it will probably keep that ratio

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RenoG said:
I'm sorry I think you mention on another post, but what wheels you have on the car, size and offset??

Also do find that the one side sits lower?
I am running 17x7 Voxx Argus wheels with 215/45 Dunlop 9000 rubber. The wheels have a +45 mm offset and I have no rubbing and I haven't bottomed out yet. I don't have the bumpstops cut. Here's where you can find a picture of my car, this is pre-drop. I'll get pictures post drop in a week or so when I get back from my business trip:

http://members.aol.com/sushilicious/meet

Legendz_4_Life: I don't have a mechanic friend that would do it for free, so I'll live with it.

I've driven the car all night now and I love the ride. It is a little bit more stiff than before, but nothing bad. The look of the rear has grown on me and I like it now :D.

I just love the way it sits now. I'm so glad that I did this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts