Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know where I can get one. OEM or aftermarket doesn't matter as long as it is not that "stick on stuff".

·
Registered
424 Posts

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,943 Posts
Well, if you don't want stick on wood trim, then you have to get teh OEM piece. All other kits are simply stick on pieces. You are better off buying used, because the OEM piece brand new used to cost about $1,800. Now it is more like $1,000-$1,200, but still expensive. They are made of real wood, but still pricey. The entire fake wood trim kit for the new TL/CL cars cost about $750 for all pieces. For the Legend, you would still need to get teh wood ashtray and cigarrette lighter portion, and the window switches.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
ChrisK is definately right. When my car was broken into and my radio was stolen, they broke my wood center console to get to the radio and when I called my dealership, they quoted me $1,400 for it. I was like damm, so I continued to look for a used one and finally found one for about $170. Check Ebay, salvage yards and car junk yards for one.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:
I want the LS wood for a Coupe...:D
The LS wood for a coupe and Sedan is the same thing, they are both interchangeable but if you have a manual car then you'd have to find one from a manual car and those are hard to find from what I know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts