Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DAAAMNN!! Not really the same!!!
I alsmost bought one for an auto too.

What do think about buying one for an auto but with the shiftboot for the manual.
Anyone had success with this type of engineering??

· Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you talking about AL's if so i know bout that place

LS92Sedan said:
I think the clearance for the shifter is different, if you need one for a manual get ahold of me, there is a junkyard over in butler right off the freeway on hampton that has lots of legend parts

· mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
10,088 Posts
heres the other auto shifter i was talkin about altho the pic sucs

you can also c the cigarette lighter and ash tray are not the wood grain

· Registered
3,012 Posts
Yeah the holes are different sizes, I have no idea about using the rubber in an auto console....

· Registered
4,086 Posts
LS92Sedan said:
yeah Im talkin bout AL's, not sure what they have over there right now, but over summer they had a few legends chillin over there
chillian like a villian...

so what kinda legends did they have?

· Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just called Al's and every other salvage yard in the state but no luck.

To the owners in ill: Can you reccommend any yards in the chicago area?

LS92Sedan said:
yeah Im talkin bout AL's, not sure what they have over there right now, but over summer they had a few legends chillin over there

· Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the AA i need it. This weekend im gonna be changing my oil and going to a yard that said they might have a console. You should come by the garage i want to compare the underside of the two consoles, i still got mine so i would need to look at yours to compare.

· Registered
2,843 Posts
FlipLegend said:
^^^ PM Thai.95LCoupe. Here is a picture of his center console. I belive he has an auto but he put a shift boot on his center console to make it look like a manual. Here is his picture:
He used a manual console and boot on his auto shifter. You would have to make your own boot to use an auto console.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.