Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everybody!! i'm pretty new. Anyways i am so happy...after about a year an a half of searching for a G2 legend coupe in my price range i have finally found one. i am very very excited...heh can you tell??:D :D :D Here's a pic (if it works). its a 92 coupe L with 72000 mil on it...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
hey

welcome to the g2 club.

nice ride.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Welcome to the club:) Nice coupe too..

You are going to love this car. Soon you will be the envy of all your pals. The legend is superior to the rest of the honda family in many ways (EXCEPT NSX). A little luxury, a little sport, and and an aggressive look make this car sweet.

Is it an auto or stick? Have fun:cool:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks

hey thanks guys...well its an auto and don't know wut mods will be done at the moment, probably a nice tint then some rims then some springs then exhaust then...then...then....hahaha

·
Registered
655 Posts
nice

I just bought a black coupe too, althogh i never really went looking for g2 coupe, just thought it was a good deal and now i truly know it was. I never knew legends were this good of a mixture of luxury/sport. I almost bought another prelude, 97' with 107k for 8.5g, but the legend was better deal and i was able to pay it off. U dont have to answer, but how much did u buy ur legend for?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah y'kno i was looking at 2 dr accords an preludes...but started to think the same way you did. i paid 8200 for mine. whats your black legend like?

·
Registered
655 Posts
Its a 93' ls

It very clean, has 87k,coupe, no changer,belonged to lawyer.runs awesome. It also has new mudguards which i think help it look alot bettr on the invoice it said it was like 50 something i think its worth gtting. only thing is rearview mirrors have chips on them, ive seen this on alot of legends, might just get a cheapo paint shop like maaco to paint that for now .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts