Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Welcome, and enjoy. I'm Vince, and I will be your first gen forum moderator during your stay here at acura-legend.com. :D

BTW, I'm gonna move this to the off-topic forum. What kind of car do you have?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Welcome to the forum Keith, I hope you will find this forum more informative and entertaining than legend.org. You're right it was slow as molasses over in that camp, but you will find that everyone here is cool and helpful. Just one bit of advice as i'm still learning, When you post make sure it relates to the topic of discussion, i.e "Off Topics & Racing Stories (speaks for itself) "For Sale & Wanted (Again speaks for itself) First and Second Generation (still scratching my head on this one, but it sounds like problems with the car itself and other remedies for the car) So to avoid any movement of your post, check the topic of discussion first. Again, Welcome.

·
Hatin the rain already
598 Posts
Hey keith! I kinda lost track of you. did you still want my old rims that match yours?
Jeff

·
Hatin the rain already
598 Posts
The rims I am talking about are white 15" 5 star rims that are made by WRD ?? whoever they are. anyway I have a set of 4 keith wanted to buy but havent heard much on that.

·
dealer-opted track pack
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks again for the offer, but I'm going
to decline this time.

My car looks like sh%^ these days.
Another fool backed into her and I've
got a nasty new rusting dent in the left
side ;(

So I'll need a lot more than just rims to
bring her back to pristine condition.

Bummed,
Keith

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.