Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
because i can.
10,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay....I just had to share this douce with EVERYONE....:lol:

He obviously knows absolutely NOTHING about cars...but he sure trys to sound like he does :rofl:

92 V-EE-GORE....gotta love the PGM-F1 (one) 4 cylinder engine!! :giggle:

90 Legend LS Sedan

96 Maxima

96 Plymouth Neon--has "bubbling" :)rofl:) under the window..."That can probably be fixed easily.....I think this is a Chick's car??"

02 QX4...Oh yeah that dent is HARDLY noticeable!

·
Registered
309 Posts
VEEGORE! LOL I love it. I can't say anything but when it comes to engines I'm somewhat ignorant.

·
Registered
309 Posts
VEEGORE! LOL I love it. I can't say anything but when it comes to engines I'm somewhat ignorant.

edit:
When he says veegore it reminds me of the guy off of ghostbusters..VEEGORE!

·
because i can.
10,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I know there was a Plymouth Neon...I just bolded it because pretty much anything Plymouth nowadays is a rare find.....not necessarily a good or interesting find...just a rare find....like a $20 bill with a small face or something :lol:

·
Registered
619 Posts
anyone else notice the steering wheel placement on the VEEGORE in the first video.:wtf: :giggle:
you must be talking about how the wheels are straight, but the steering wheel is turned a full 180 degrees from straight. kinda scary... but so is buying a car from someone who sounds like they would steal it from you :p

·
because i can.
10,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I left him this comment on YouTube:

"You are an idiot...first of all, the name is pronounced "V-IH-GER" NOT "V-EE-GORE" This car has a 5 cylinder engine stupid. The stereo is MISSING the volume knob. Can you PROVE that 99,143 miles is the ACTUAL mileage?? The floors mats appear to be ugly rubber mats from Autozone or Wal*Mart or something. And PUH-LEEZE!! "Black Leather Steering Wheel like those found in many RACING CARS!?" WTF!!??
Lastly...its PGM-FI (eye) not PGM-F1 (one) MORON!!
Next time do a LITTLE bit of f*ing research!!"

Unfortunately, he has it setup for comments needing approval....so sadly, mine may never see the light of day

·
I swag it out...
1,893 Posts
QX4: "it has a dvd player in here, hmm i wonder if it plays cds?"
"and the high performance batery (capacitor) and cd changer (amp) wow this thing must ROCK!"
LOL
mans getting his hustle on though, can't hate

·
Me & Nomuken(Monkey)
912 Posts
"beautiful leather interior, you can hear it crunching as I move around".................WTF??? Crunchy leather :yumyum:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts