Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay heres the breakdown. I bought this car for $5500.00 in October last year. I almost got it paid off. I owe about 600 on it still. Anyways, The tach says 94000 after I bought it I found it has over 200000 miles from carfax. Anyways Since I bought it I have put a new radiator, left and right cv joints, 4 new tires, alignment, replaced all the hoses-including all coolant hoses, tranny lines, and vacuum hoses, switched the air to r-134, replaced one of the coolant lines. replaced the timing belt, water pump, thermostat, and engine. I bought the engine used w/ 35000 miles and have used full synthetic oils since I have put it in. (about 10000 miles ago)I also put in the $9.89 a peice plugs , replaced the differentail, battery and alternator, front pads and front rotors. Now it sounds like everythings new but the shocks and struts could use a replacing-not to bad-but still. And the body is starting to look kinda rough. There are rust holes all the way though the real quarter panels on both sides behind the wheel wells. the hood has been keyed, the antenna is broke off, and their are rock chips all over the vehicle which a good buffing I did last week didn't work for ****. Just Curious to what This car would retail for or what I could get for it. Thanks

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not sure about the type 1 to 2 swap. I did this before becoming famalier w/ the site and knowing about the type II.:( . Also wished I would have put red emission hoses, lines, etc on. The Swap is pretty complicated. More so than most vehicles. I put mine on a hydralogic lift and dropped it down. But as far as going back together yeah everything went well.
Also good luck on the switch man. What about all the wiring and computer etc? Will the cv joints, tranny hold up?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.