Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do u guys think u should pay the trade in value from kbb from a private party (11,500)? or buy it for the price of trade in (9,500) value? And if it is trade in value, than doesn't that mean that when u wanna sell ur Legend, u wont get the private car value (cuz it's a higher price)? Comments???? Thanks, Latin.........

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
KBB prices....

Retail Price is basically just that, you should pay no more for the Legend @ A dealer then the price listed.

Trade In Value is the value you'd get if you used it as a trade-in at the dealer.

If you buy a car for less than any of those values, it doesn't matter. For example if the retail value is $12000. And you get it for let's say $8000. Your value is still $12,000. When you sell it you could sell it closer to the book value then what you payed for it (pending how many miles you put into it, or if anything else went bad, condition etc...)

I prefer Edmunds.Com over KBB.Com however. Their Prices are more Real-World.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that input FutureX, I wasn't aware of that website. as for the prices, that's wot I figured, the lower the better. U win in the long run and forget those dealership prices. Wayyyyyy tooooooooo expensiveeeeeee ;) Latin.......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts