Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would u guys like to start a GB for 160mph indiglo gauges? I know we need time for them. It's ok with me, after I buy the GS I'll b broke as a joke lol. Have u guys tried this already? If so, so do u guys wanna try again? It's for a good cause :D. Latin....................

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope like Legend 101, like these

I don't really car about how many colors u can choose from, but I do care if they're 160mph gauges. Thanks. Latin.....................

G

·
I'm in, I would like it though if they could have different colors, cause I kinda wanted to go for a red interior!!! :) Different colors aren't mandatory. I did see some though where the redline was indiglo red and the rest was indiglo blue, those looked sweet. I'll post if I can remember where they were from.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
i hate to burst anyone's bubble but it's been tried before with no results. if you can get someone to make them, i'll be in. but they usually want some ridiculous amount of people to start.

G

·
That price is beyond ridiculous and I head that that kit is harder to install than all the others for some reason.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
aiznpride said:
i hate to burst anyone's bubble but it's been tried before with no results. if you can get someone to make them, i'll be in. but they usually want some ridiculous amount of people to start.
I honestly think it is possible. Lets be honest, it was/is hard to accomplish anything on the legend.org forums.... I can't think of one group buy that went successfully after the change.... I honestly think with these new forums we have many more users and it is just easier, causing group buys to go smoother.... I would give it a try guys.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm in. I'll email some companies and make som calls. I can't guarantee anything BUT I WILL do my best because I would like the indiglos for all 160 LEGENDS :D Latin.................

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts