1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
meber
978 Posts

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
jmckell said:
I'd DEFINITELY try to get between 93-95. Nothing older than that. I dunno why I think this way, but I know some of the 91-92's had quality control issues (head gasket, bad radiators, although they may be related...etc)....

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Re: Re: Would you consider this?

jose3030 said:

I'd DEFINITELY try to get between 93-95. Nothing older than that. I dunno why I think this way, but I know some of the 91-92's had quality control issues (head gasket, bad radiators, although they may be related...etc)....
definitely related

·
meber
978 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I have a 94 L sedan with 136,000 miles on it. I have been thinking about getting a LS or a GS. Your opinion please. [/B][/QUOTE]

I would stick with what you have for now..... that one looks like it has been messed around with. Is says CD player which means you do not get the bose premium system (It hums pretty good if everything works good), and that could mean a botched install, like loose panels and cracked wood console. I dont like buying cars that have been screwed with because I just bought one that was screwed with (stereo wise), and it was a pain in the arse to get it all working again. If you are going to upgrade from your ride right now, wait until something with the type 2 engine comes around, so at least 93 and up. That way you will get at least another 30hp, and TCS, and possibly a manual tranny... if that makes a difference...:)

·
Registered
702 Posts
yeah man, i agree with what previous guys said...

the first one, X that one out....8900 for a 92 sedan with over 100K, no way, you could find a 94 for around that same amount...definitely not a deal at all.

the second one, the 92 coupe, forget it, there's a lot more wrong with it that you can see i'm sure, cuz if the case was only rearend damage, they would've fixed it and sold it for much more. take your time and look around and you'll find much better deals.

plus definitely look for latest models you can find, like 93-95, not older.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
jmckell said:

I have a 94 L sedan with 136,000 miles on it. I have been thinking about getting a LS or a GS. Your opinion please.
Why don't you like your 94 anymore? didn't you just get it not long ago? Put some mods on it, you'll like it much better. 94-95 Legends are good cars, you don't really want to get anything older. Don't tell me you can't live w/o climate control, LOL

·
meber
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I love my 94, I am just always looking for something else.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts