Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
Man that is one sexy clean looking Coupe.

·
Me & Nomuken(Monkey)
912 Posts
I would like some of what that guy is smokin...$6700...???...nice coupe though...
Kelly Blue book on that car is $3000 max

·
Registered
162 Posts
Just came across this too on my own... I'm not a G1 man, but damn, that is one clean MT coupe (blue on blue no less). Price is awfully high though... I paid $8500 for my 68kMi 6-speed 94 coupe...

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I don't think he is that terribly out of line on the price. It looks like it is pretty mint. It is rare to find an 18 yr old Legend with that mileage (esp a 5spd) and if the TB/WP has been done, I would say he could get $5500 for it on ebay.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
since I haven't really even been looking at G1s what would be a "good" price, and what would be an "Ehhh okay (but I really wanted that car) price?"
really anything over 3 grand is too much, I love my g1 dearly but I have no delusions. I only paid $1500 for mine with 133000 miles (it wasn't as clean then as it is now though) but $6700 is way too much you could buy 2 nice g1 for that price.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
really anything over 3 grand is too much, I love my g1 dearly but I have no delusions. I only paid $1500 for mine with 133000 miles (it wasn't as clean then as it is now though) but $6700 is way too much you could buy 2 nice g1 for that price.
Just curious, what have you spent on it getting it 'clean'.
There is a lot to be said about a car that has been well maintained and cared for over one you can get for half the price and then spend that other half over the next 2 years getting it in nice shape. Even then, it probably won't be all original.
$6700 is too high, but he is probably figuring he will take something in the mid-$5k range.
I just sold my '93 Accord SE for not that much less than what this guy is asking for this G1 legend. So did Tyson with is '91 Prelude...

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Just curious, what have you spent on it getting it 'clean'.
There is a lot to be said about a car that has been well maintained and cared for over one you can get for half the price and then spend that other half over the next 2 years getting it in nice shape. Even then, it probably won't be all original.
$6700 is too high, but he is probably figuring he will take something in the mid-$5k range.
I just sold my '93 Accord SE for not that much less than what this guy is asking for this G1 legend. So did Tyson with is '91 Prelude...
not a whole lot actually, a new rear quarter window (it had been broken into :() some new rims, and a new o2 sensor. although i did change the tb/wp because i had no clue as too how old it was, or when it was last changed.

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
Shit, Marc---wish I'd have known you had an '93 Accord SE for sale. I'd love to have one of those as a DD. Tyson sold his Prelude?

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Shit, Marc---wish I'd have known you had an '93 Accord SE for sale. I'd love to have one of those as a DD. Tyson sold his Prelude?
Sorry about that! Yeah, I sold it after 13yrs of babying it. I should have posted it here to see if there was any interest. I had it on ebay but it ended just below my reserve at $5.4k.
A lady from Indiana drove out to get it for $5600. She had one that just died on her after 265k miles and she only wanted another one to replace it.
That generation accord is probably the most reliable Honda you can get I think. I was real reluctant to let it go, but I had to in order to get the '95 black beauty.
eBay Motors: Honda : Accord (item 140218752423 end time Mar-30-08 12:43:42 PDT)

I hope I did not let any cats out the bag, but yes, Tyson did sell his Prelude.

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
Feck. I'd have bought either of them in a heartbeat, particularly the Prelude (no offense to the SE). Damn, damn, damn. Shit, shit, shit---

Daddy's really mad at Tyson now.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts