Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah this is the first time i've gotten to post, or see, in a while (maybe 5 days plus) i just finished graduating High School today. hmm. now i've got to get to college by the 17th of June (breaker 1-9 breaker 1-9 can i get a break, it's anb inside joke between my uncle, sister,me.) wealp looklyk immon haffa take mas a55 on du Calyfornya.(for all that didn't get it, it's hick-like country talk.) i got accepted to Acadamey of Art College in San Francisco. Im really looking forward to seeing Christians Yellow 12 second Legend (I know hes only in the 13's but he's so **** deep in there, cant we just say he's in the 12's, it's only a matter of time.)

NE Wayz, yep im finally done with high school. Graduated with honors from the Magnet Program, advanced Science and Math courses. final GPA was 3.49 4th quarter was second lowest 3.71.

just wanted to say ZUP MY PEOPLE I MISSED THIS PLACE!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Ya man, it has only been changed for about 2 days now...Congratulations dude....Ya, I've seen commercials about that Academy...Sounds nice man...Good luck with it and enjoy your small break...

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Dave C ver2.0 said:
Graduated honors in Math and Science and going to an ART school?:confused:
smart a55.:D

naw, I was in Science and math because i like to learn and thrive on knowlege but and i want to found my own Auto company, the science and math help me design engines and hone my mathematical skills. in fact i have been designing automobiles, trucks, motorcycles, and go-karts since the fifth grade. i just love doing that so im going to school to hone my drawing skills and to learn some more.

one... smart a55:D

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
that's funny...my sister is going to that school next semester too. talk about a small world.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts