Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
94LCoupe said:
I swear people are retards. Why the puck would you become a phramacist if you don't want to give out drugs? Become a toilet cleaner, or something! Do these idiots realize that this planet is way OVER populated already, and this will become an even bigger problem in the near future? People were meant to breed, so they will have sex ... it's in our nature, and no amount of preaching will stop that. Without contraceptives, the population would simply explode! Man, I've said it before, and I'll say it again: morality and religion will be the death of us all :mad:

·
Registered
205 Posts
I wasn't too thrilled about the election results, butyou don't see me holding up a stupid sign. All those people are whining morons. It's not like their signs are gonna change anything. Bush is still gonna be pres for the next 4 years regardless of what they think. If they hate Bush so much, they have the option of moving to another country. As for me, Imma just ride out the storm.

·
Fighting Irish
634 Posts
These people could also go become politically active. Holding up a sign with an obscenity on it is *not* being politically active.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jigga622 said:
I'd file the largest lawsuit against CVS or any pharmacy that did that....
Acutally, (I think) the Pharmacist Association says they're allowed to not fill a prescription on moral grounds, but they have to hand it over to someone who will. Sometimes they won't even do that.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
All I have to say is that they had no respect for America. SO what if you dont like the president, there is no need to burn flags and wave antarchist signs around. I think it is sickening how some people react to some situations. I respect those who protest for a cause, but when you can't change something, I would say that their protest is just a lost hope and in the end, it will probably turn violent due to the fact that some protestors are not getting their way and rebellion is the only way to be "heard"

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
ScotcH said:
I swear people are retards. Why the puck would you become a phramacist if you don't want to give out drugs? Become a toilet cleaner, or something! Do these idiots realize that this planet is way OVER populated already, and this will become an even bigger problem in the near future? People were meant to breed, so they will have sex ... it's in our nature, and no amount of preaching will stop that. Without contraceptives, the population would simply explode! Man, I've said it before, and I'll say it again: morality and religion will be the death of us all :mad:
Well said, Arek. Too many members of the lunatic fringe are coming out from under their rocks.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
OscarM. said:
I wasn't too thrilled about the election results, butyou don't see me holding up a stupid sign. All those people are whining morons. It's not like their signs are gonna change anything. Bush is still gonna be pres for the next 4 years regardless of what they think. If they hate Bush so much, they have the option of moving to another country. As for me, Imma just ride out the storm.
well as long as they don't provoke violence i have no problem with them having freedom of speech.

well i know here in california protests have a big influence. they were going to increase tuition costs from 11$ a unit for community colleges to 52$ a unit. a protest organization i was apart of kept it down to an increase to $26 a unit. i know that's cheap by national standards, but that increase denied 290,000 students to attend a community college.

p.s. - none of the increase in tuition would have gone back to the school district, or even help pay off the 15 billion$ debt we have here.

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
ScotcH said:
That reminds me of something I saw on TV where a woman was in a van with a ton of kids and she put on her seat belt. The slogan poped up saying she will wear her seatbelt, but not take a pill, or to that affect.
Later!
Lee

·
LlVlNG LEGEND
1,612 Posts
whats the deal with the anarchist signs? i see people with anarchy logos on their clothes sometimes and it just makes me wonder. i wish they would actually think about what anarchy means. it would be hell

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
I am pretty sure all of those people don't know why they stand for certain issues and would oppose anyone in office.

They need to get lives. Losers...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts