Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,036 Posts
"WORK: Rims, available from Japan"..
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes they do come in 18's w/ a 50 or so offset for 18X8 i think thy want 2100 and change for the chrome and like 1900 for silver...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,485 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:
yes they do come in 18's w/ a 50 or so offset for 18X8 i think thy want 2100 and change for the chrome and like 1900 for silver...
That's a piece.
Works are some expensive rims. My boy has some on his RX-7 and they were like $1300 a piece in NPD with the DDC lip-Work Equip.

Dazz has the same wheel-Maido LS-5. Works are called Euroline LS. Probaly the same rim, just different name.

I wanted some on my Legend a while back, still might, too many RH M5 nowadays.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, those are some beautiful rims, but I don't know if I would put them on a Legend. Pretty sweet though that they have all that offset. With that much offset though, don't they start getting to close to the caliper?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,485 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,662 Posts
thanks type II but i dont c those rims all i c is the ones that r on the red supra. am i doing something wrong?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,485 Posts
borntohoop said:
thanks type II but i dont c those rims all i c is the ones that r on the red supra. am i doing something wrong?
Website looks like it's screwed up or something, Try giving them a call.
I've been to their shop in Milpitas (No. Cali) and they carry tons of Work Wheels.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,662 Posts
TYPEII said:


Website looks like it's screwed up or something, Try giving them a call.
I've been to their shop in Milpitas (No. Cali) and they carry tons of Work Wheels.
ok thanks
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top