Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
The company says that the Ever-2 will have even better vision and the ability to sit or stand. That is pretty creepy. You could see on the robots face the very very fine tip of a human look, but it still looks unhuman.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
You might want to edit your post to say NWS KING, cause I'm at work and just had to click out of that site soooo f**kin fast just then, because my boss was standing right by me.

·
MAN-WHORE
1,937 Posts
oops my bad , I tried to put a warning now...
What did your boss say? ..."oh hey Fleshlight gotta love em!"

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
that is definately creepy...I still get chuckles from that movie Ghost in the Shell, but dammit if they're not trying to make it real...

Gosh please dont get it to be able to walk...that is just dangerous lol...

however...adding the flesh light idea aint too bad LMAO! gets rid of bad part of women....the brain:giggle: JUST KIDDING!:bowdown:

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
Patent said:
Hahaha I like the "discreet" one... yeah right, anyone who found that could still tell it's a fake gine.
LMFAO!!!!
i dont know WHY that word is hilarious....gine:giggle:

·
Registered
23 Posts
damn that shit is crazy

·
Registered
1,921 Posts

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
ALoneR said:
but what about the foreplay man...what about the foreplay?
For the foreplay you can change the Ever -1's mouth out with the mouth fleshlight. Plus no one ever said that you can't stick your fingers in the fleshligh as well. Anyone down for some HEAVY petting?:giggle:

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mikey851 said:
For the foreplay you can change the Ever -1's mouth out with the mouth fleshlight. Plus no one ever said that you can't stick your fingers in the fleshligh as well. Anyone down for some HEAVY petting?:giggle:
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: wtf

1 - 20 of 20 Posts