Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WE GOT IN A NEW BATCH OF WR COLD AIRBOXES AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE IF ANYONE IS INTRESTED..

REGULARLY THE CAB'S GO FOR $175.00..

IF WE CAN GET 5-10 GUYS WE CAN GET THEM OUT TO YOU GUYS FOR $140 EACH = SHIPPING AND HANDLING..

IF ANYONE IS INTRESTED EMAIL ME AT :
[email protected]

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We'll most people have seen improvements from the CAB ..
We have not had time to dyno just this car..

As we know it, the CAB fits almost evry intake system out there..
For the RM we just need to make the opening for the tube to enter the CAB alittle larger..

Can some of the people who have had the CAB installed on there cars comment?

And yes we did get the instructions finalized..

·
#108 of 144 pairs
133 Posts
IM IN!!!

~for another one, for real too!

installation was relatively easy, intuitive in fact . i would suggest you cover the edges with door trim though.

as for performance, i cant tell you can feel the difference in the seat of your pants, but it did help me run a faster time at the track. What you can do is take off your passenger corner lens. What this does is creates a 'ram-air' effect where there is A LOT of ambient air getting rammed in and contained by the CAB. iwent from a 15.71 to 15.63. not much but faster is faster. you can even leave the corner off if you'd like because you still have your bumper lenses for turn signals.

Thanks to WR for making great LEGEND specific products... G*d knows there aren't too many vendors making stuff for us.

(sponsorship Leo??? ;))

~1ne

G

·
WR_LEO said:

As we know it, the CAB fits almost evry intake system out there..
For the RM we just need to make the opening for the tube to enter the CAB alittle larger..
\
Can this custom work be done by u?

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Rims

Steve, send a pm if you still have those rims...... also do they have any curb rash and is the treadwear even / how much life left in the tires?

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
hyper black?

Also is hyper black the same as black chrome?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts