Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to see what people thought of the WR Cold Airboxes they have recieved..

Please do tell..

Leo

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
Seeing as how I was the 1st to get one, I probably should be the 1st to comment. Construction is first-rate and WR has been ultra-responsive to a couple of suggestions I made. Install, especially if you have a WR intake, is a snap---30 minutes max. However, if you have a RM Racing or other type of intake, I would suggest that you tell Leo or Chris at time of ordering so they can advise you on what adjustments need to be made. Since I had an RM intake, I had to enlarge the hole in the side of the CAB and get some silicone tubing to cover the edges. Nothing major, just some tedious cutting & filing. As for performance, there is a definite seat-of-the-pants difference. There seems to be some low-end punch that wasn't there before and the "whoa" factor when you open the hood is a real plus. All in all, a worthwhile addition for our G2's. Get 'em while they're hot!!!:D :D :D

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
See my post under Performance and modifications. I would have expected directions and the edging shown in Leo's pictures.

I sent an email ([email protected])along time ago about fitment with other than WR intakes including dimensions of the my filter location. Never did get a response. Leo won't allow release of his email through these forums. Guess they want to run up the long didtance bills.

I'll try a trial fit this weekend (weather permitting) and advise more then.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dave C:
Sorry we are still waiting for Mike C to come by so we can take some pictures and make an full installation Instruction..

If you have any ?'s you can email me at [email protected]

But im sure you can figure it out.. It's fairly simple.

Leo

·
Registered
595 Posts
Just recieved mine yesterday. Fitament looks good, just a litttle dissapointed about the lack of yellow trimming that was shown in the picts. Hope to do the final install as soon as it warms up a little.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just hope that everyone is happy with my work..
Im sorry that my guys fudged on the hoses..

Leo

·
Registered
270 Posts
Thanks Leo... Keep the products coming !!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts