Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
HurricaneLegend said:

how do you mean? i'm just gettin the dents all evened out and some nice new paint, if thats what you're talkin bout
well, I know some people use an accident as an excuse to change the paint color, or body kits, etc.

Sort of a make-over, if you will:)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Leon Millette said:

well, I know some people use an accident as an excuse to change the paint color, or body kits, etc.

Sort of a make-over, if you will:)
ah yes, i wish i could, but i'm payin for this out of pocket, so i'm just gettin her back to normal. i MIGHT see how much it would be to paint the black trim around the bottom, side skirts, etc. to the rest of the car, but thats not likely to happen

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Triton3K said:
How long will it take them to repair the car and how much is it gonna cost ya?
I paid $800 cash, the guy's gonna try to get it done by Wednesday, because my mom is leaving on Thursday and I won't have a ride, but you never know with these body shop guys...

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
lol! my car use to look exactly like that back in the days~! whoa!!!!! =D believe you me, my car has been in dar more wrecks than you can imagine...jp, well, just to make you feel better, my car use to look worse than that. i had a bent hood that looked like a taco almost, bent fender, broken headlight, frame pushed in a lil, and radiator bent. your car will look beautiful when it's done =) yes, have the shop paint the bottom trim professionally. you'll like it a lot!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.