Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone spots a good set of Lowenhart BR5's, 19"x8.5" or 8" please get at me.

Thanks

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,594 Posts

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
those with the crystal option and without are the best wheels ever mad for the legend! Me and 1 other person are looking for them. good luck on your hunt! ive been looking for the past 7 years and no luck.
bump!

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have some Lowenhart LSR
19x8.5+44 120 5h 19x9.5+44 120 5h for BMW

but we can sell you the adapters with them if interested

Lowenhart LSR [19x8.5+44 19x9.5+44 120 5h BMW] - $2,499.00 : RB Wheels Webstore, Presented by RB Motoring
No thanks, those are ugly as hell!

those with the crystal option and without are the best wheels ever mad for the legend! Me and 1 other person are looking for them. good luck on your hunt! ive been looking for the past 7 years and no luck.
bump!
I have seen sets for sale within 7 years, thats for sure man. You just need to make sure your wallet can back up your wants. These rims aren't your typical Konis, so they will cost you.

·
B.K.A Runa
1,291 Posts
I kick myself in the ass everytime I see Lowenhart BR5. I missed a Diamond opportunity. As in a guy sold some for like 600-700. He wanted 900 with tires. Money was low. came back a week later. Gone like fart in the wind. I shoulda just manned up and asked what some others would've done. Asked my Grandparents for a loan.:giggle:

·
B.K.A Runa
1,291 Posts
And Btw. @ make matters worse. They were the BR5s with the Crystals

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
B.K.A Runa
1,291 Posts
What do the BR5's w/ Crystals looked like?
Instead of the rivets around the edge that look like bolts, they have swarovski (or however u spell it) crystals around the edge. they make them moreso for lambos but occasionally u catch a set with high offset. and low width

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
yea they had these out with crystals way back in the days when i had my 1st legend in 93!

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The BR5's iwth the crystals is ultimate pimp status!

By the way, after a week of searching I may have found a set. I am waiting on more pics confirming condition.

I am still up to other options though so if anyone else spots a set please shoot me a PM.

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
if you dont get them pass them my way i might want them

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,594 Posts

·
B.K.A Runa
1,291 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts