Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Cassis Red Pearl
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a dumbass and bought a 2200 off Ebay for my LS, which takes a 2100. I spent the whole weekend trying to figure out why the damn thing beeped incessantly when turned on, only to discover these two different radios are not compatible.:lol:

So, I need a 2100 headunit. I want it in nice shape obviously, as my interior is still looking pretty flossin' . . .:woot:

Also, if anyone wants this 2200 headunit, its in great shape, and works fine (just not with a 2100 system). I even took it apart and cleaned it as part of my work trying to figure out why it was causing interference. The only -and I mean only- flaw is small scratching on the AM/FM button. Very minor wear, which is why I'm so pissed this radio is not right for my car cause it is beautiful. Pictures included.:D

·
Cassis Red Pearl
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FS: Passenger Side USDM Complete Headlight Assembly

I also have available this USDM passenger side headlight. I'd like to see if I can get any bites here before I slap it up on Ebay and let them rob me for fees. Still functional, when my driver side got smashed I replaced 'em with JDM's.

Only flaws are:

The bottom two bolt clips are snapped off, but this won't effect mounting, as I didn't even know this was the case till I took them off, they were mounted fine on my car.

Also, theres a bit of paint on the right side, where the the hood comes down next to them. I tried to get it off with windex to no avail.
Cleaned it up real nice, they're ready to install. All bulbs are good (far as I know). Not selling AS IS, if you get it and something is majorly f'd with it (which there won't be) I will refund minus shipping if you send it back.
I guess I'm looking to get around $75 for it, but that price is negotiable, make an offer.

·
Cassis Red Pearl
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump. Could I get the title changed to FS 2200 Bose Head Unit & USDM Headlight ???

·
Cassis Red Pearl
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BUMP.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts