Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to find a good version of a 6 speed coupe that has not been molested too much. I dont mind a couple of upgrades, but major body panels and too much bling is never a good thing.

Please contact me through my email

[email protected]

I don't initially prefer color, just looking for a good specimen of the coupe 6 speed. White is great though!

Thanks guys, I'm sure that many of you are looking for the same car, but thanks for keeping this in mind. I have a 95 GS, but I want more, More, MORE! :D

·
Registered
808 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Guys!

I have seen the white one in the autotrader but was unsure since the write-up was not descriptive. I thought that I would drop a line on the forum to see if anyone had a recent find. It is a long way away from here, but wait! Its probably warmer down there than the 18 degrees F this morning!

Anyways, keep your eyes and ears open for great deals, we need to keep the Legends around as long as possible.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
hondaman23 said:
I have seen the white one in the autotrader but was unsure since the write-up was not descriptive. I thought that I would drop a line on the forum to see if anyone had a recent find. It is a long way away from here, but wait! Its probably warmer down there than the 18 degrees F this morning!

Anyways, keep your eyes and ears open for great deals, we need to keep the Legends around as long as possible.
Not a problem. It was 21 here this morning, and my friend said it got to 35 degrees in Ft. Lauderdale the other morning or night :confused: So it's just tad bit warmer :)

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My GS is my baby!

Not really interested in a trade since my GS is nearly perfect and I have to keep an alternative auto trans for my wife to drive (she drives the Passport).

I am interested in the car if you are willing to sell it though. I have not seen your color combo since I started looking and it sounds interesting. What are the couple of problems? Any pics available and where are you?

Let me know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.