Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
GS/LS Conversion
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a Gs Grill (Black Bezel) for my sedan. if anyone has one for sale please let me know.
thanks.

·
AKA Carlton I3anks
2,581 Posts
Bump!! someone has this for sale somewhere?
Drizz, what is it u tryna do? get rid of the chrome surrounding on the grille? If so I did it on my car, all u need is sand paper, and the paint its pretty easy man, PM me.

·
GS/LS Conversion
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Drizz, what is it u tryna do? get rid of the chrome surrounding on the grille? If so I did it on my car, all u need is sand paper, and the paint its pretty easy man, PM me.
The Ls grill wont fit flush. and yes I am trying to get rid of the chrome surrounding. I want it all black.. sand paper huh?

·
Registered
720 Posts
The Ls grill wont fit flush. and yes I am trying to get rid of the chrome surrounding. I want it all black.. sand paper huh?
I have one from an L sedan. I can paint the chrome trim fresh gloss black for you. Just let me know.

$40 shipped. plus 3%

·
Una Leyenda
1,143 Posts
bro i saw rose's grill, that one is good enough for what you want to do, for some reason its as deep as the gs grill, it just has the chrome trim which you could sand and paint over when you spray the hood

·
B anned (SIKE!!!)
1,757 Posts
You have the thin grille right? Just paint it, I dont think youll find an original GS one. I do have 2 sets of sedan grilles though. Theyre the thicker ones though. (91-93)

·
GS/LS Conversion
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Someone has a crashed GS somewhere on this form. I am going to try a little longer and If i don't get through then I will paint it.

·
Registered
224 Posts
what's the difference besides the ls is chrome?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts