Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They stole the gold emblem off of our GS Sedan. 91-93 is a different emblem and will not work.

Has to be:
94-95 Sedan or Coupe REAR emblem
GOLD and the background has to be black or sherwood green (looks black almost)....or at the very least..white background

These emblems are a color combo, solid color background color of the car, and either silver or gold. The 91-93 are larger and did not have solid color backgrounds. There is also no trim around the 91-93 emblems.. only 94-95.

I tried the dealer, but they are discontinued.

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,594 Posts
Emblems

I have an entire gold package from my black on black 94 GS that I may sell you. I was actually going to sell it all as one entire package on ebay, front gold grill, front gold A symbol, rear gold A symbol, rear ACURA and LEGEND emblems. I feel that someone looking to do a gold swap would have everything they need rather than bits and pieces making the rest more difficult to sell. However make an offer on what you are looking for and we shall go from there.

Let me know if you are interested.

-Sean

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was really only going for the Rear Gold emblem, they go for $40 @ The Acura Dealer before they discontinued them. But if you don't want to split them up, how much you looking to get for the whole set?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts