Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are things I need NOW. Like yesterday, so if anyone has these parts PLEASE let me know. manual CF gauge bezel, CF gas lid, wheel hub (for aftermarket steering wheels), CF ka7 eye lids, CF hood (sedan), center console (woodgrain piece, fake only please). Thanks I need these parts before my car hits the paint booth in a few weeks. I must say a black on black GS will look great like this :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just curious is that your website? If so How are you getting webcams at 320 dollars? Also upnorths is not a true 6speed one just a automatic without the letters. Also the hood looks like a 2dr version and the 4dr ones are cheaper on ebay.

·
TopGear Fanatic
1,652 Posts
The way the website is set up, it makes you charge a certain amount for shipping based on price points. It won't let you specify shipping or whatever for individual products, so I have to kind of do reverse math to make the grand total for the Web cams, for example, come out roughly the same as you'd get through hybridgsrlegend. In that instance, I'm simply advertising his cams for him in the store.

Same deal with the CF hood (which I only had a 2dr picture for), in order to compete with other, similar hoods out there, I have to stick with the shipping segment and set the in-store price accordingly. In this case, shipping on a hood from eBay is around $150 or so, whereas for me to list a similar hood, shipping would only be $65.

In retrospect, I should have been more clear when I first posted, that the link was for a 2dr (with color options), but there are 4dr hoods I can get ahold of (with no color options). Sorry for the confusion! And if there are cheaper hoods on eBay, by all means go that route instead, if they are still good quality :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.