Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Legend Enthusiast
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to this:

I discarded all the trunk custom interior the next day after the meet. I have no functional head unit as the Coupe was broken into two years ago, so it was no problem for me to do so. In the process, I got rid of 100+ lbs. of junk in the trunk; it took myself and some help to remove all of this. Yes, it was all junk; all parts are outdated electronics from late 1999 when Darren owned the Coupe. The build quality of the sub box was nice, but I am an OEM person and I have been wanting to part with this ever since I owned the Coupe.

I am therefore looking for a complete Coupe trunk interior in very good to mint condition. Also, preferably 1994 to 1995 Type F interior, although I am sure that all trunks are the same. If you are thinking of parting out your Coupe, reply to this or send me a PM because I am willing to buy off your trunk interior in full.

It sucks to not have a trunk!

Thanks! :)

PS. Yes, I cleaned the JDM First Aid Kit and conditioned it; it is back to mint condition!

·
Cassis Red Pearl
625 Posts
What the hell is that BBQ sauce? What happened??? Hahaha! Sorry, just wondering.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.